Any one want to collab?

I got protools 8 and reason 4 as well. I still gotta download drop box tho. I'd like to get in on this. Will the beat be tracked out? I can handle the mixing and post production once the song is finished.

I think the tracking of this project might be difficult because everyone is using something different, which is more than ok... your welcome to join in..

Join here:
www.dropbox.com

Last edited:
Sweet I can't wait to hear what you have so far. I really like this project idea.. This is an awesome way to hone your skills and share ideas. I've got to post up a few more versions without bass and drums so everyone can add on to it. I will do it here in the next day.

Email: dnkygirl@hotmail.com

I can't download the last file, is a singer still needed? I haven't heard any of this yet...but really want to...

hi, i like it!:) makes me wanna dance:) i've been having fun playing guitar to it, and kind of bummed because i don't even have an amplifer at the moment, but kind of wondering if i come up with something could i share it? if i'm not able to get an amp soon maybe i could share the rough copy and a guitarist with real equipment and recording skills (never have yet) could play it instead? if not no big deal, i'd probably be too scared to share it anyway, or it would turn out awful, just a thought i guess

Hi all,

We need to figure out a way to track this... I would hate for us to end up with a crappy sounding project in the end. The files I provided were in wav format which would work for just about any DAW. Only problem I have found with doing this is sound quality from version to version.

Also the song is built on this structure:

intro (4bars)
Chorus 1 (8bars)
Verse 1 (8bars)
Chorus 2 (8bars)
Verse 2 (8bars)
Chorus 3 (8bars)
Bridge (8bars)
Outro (8bars)

Tempo is 86 time signature is 4/4

is the wav file in the dropbox the main skeleton of the beat that ima be working with or is there another version i should be listening to?

is the wav file in the dropbox the main skeleton of the beat that ima be working with or is there another version i should be listening to?

The original with the drums/bass was what we started with... we received requests for versions without them,but no one has posted up anything...so If you want to start with that version it would be fine.

hey there.. this is In response to your "chick singer" post. I have been lookin around for a female vocalist to work on some music. I play metal most of the time, but I want to change that up and do something more melodic...something on the lines of Old Staind/Evanescence...Ive been playing for about 15 years and recording for about 11. INterested in working on something?

hey there.. this is In response to your "chick singer" post. I have been lookin around for a female vocalist to work on some music. I play metal most of the time, but I want to change that up and do something more melodic...something on the lines of Old Staind/Evanescence...Ive been playing for about 15 years and recording for about 11. INterested in working on something?

Kgirl is the vocalist and she is hot!!! she sent me a link to her myspace page and wow she's got skills!!!! Check her out!!! I'm working on a scratch track for our collabo... I can't wait to see what she does to it....

http://www.myspace.com/kirstinfrosheiser

Brand New Here Today

Hi, Marty here,:eek: I'm trying to figure out a yamaha AW16G I can record with it and play back , but I havn't figured out how to burn a cd or record a track to stereo. I use cakewalk pro audio 9 and do ok with it. I found an online book aw16g recording 101 and it is very easy to understand I have learned alot in 1 day.
but no where to get help with questions.

Back