Anticipatin' HOT rnb track.

royal_design

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=637346&songID=5627681

i spent some extra time on the bridge.

I don't know if this is the right place to place an rnb beat but i assume it is. I am new here, my name as a beatmaker is majestic, and i have been making beats for 2,5 years now, i am really into rnb but i make hiphop beats aswell.

leave me some feedback and ill return the favor,

thanks and peace,

majestic.

That joint iz SOO HOT!!!! Welcome to the fam..Im Noddy & my uncle Trump iz gonna like you because he does singing and all yet he's surrounded by all us THUG headz lol...let alone the agony of West Pluto :D

Last edited:
dammnnn homiiieeeeeee!!!!!

thats wat im talkin about, we got a new rnb addition to the fold ya'll ;) welcome playa

Damn. That was smooth as hell. Coming from an r&b/jazz/rap background...I dig that

Only thing I can say is I would eq some of those strings to give them a little more....it's just like icing on the cake type ish for it....but it's a banger already.

Welcome

this guy woke me from my sleep to hear this nonsense.

I think this was the best intro of a producer you can come about has, whats your lil resume. Aye ummmm no one ever told me trump sing/sang. That f*cker, I got so many of those i wanna make love to you throwbacks that i want to be sung over.

Shit TRUMP come on man, lets get the cooking pot sizzling man. OK Thats it, who else has some other talent their not telling.

this guy woke me from my sleep to hear this nonsense.

I think this was the best intro of a producer you can come about has, whats your lil resume. Aye ummmm no one ever told me trump sing/sang. That f*cker, I got so many of those i wanna make love to you throwbacks that i want to be sung over.

Shit TRUMP come on man, lets get the cooking pot sizzling man. OK Thats it, who else has some other talent their not telling.

If you want to know that you would have to provide:

1. A phat booty girl.
2. Baby Oil
3. Bananas
4. A fitted hat{I like to feel like Mr. Marcus NO HOMO}
5. A tape recorder
6. A wet towel
7. A PS3 {Dont ask, just provide}
8. A Smoke Detector
9. Whip Cream
10.Ear Plugs {;)}

This will not be recorded visually, however it will have sound playback, therefore the imagination Takez Ovaaaa

~Love Noddz

If you want to know that you would have to provide:

1. A phat booty girl.
2. Baby Oil
3. Bananas
4. A fitted hat{I like to feel like Mr. Marcus NO HOMO}
5. A tape recorder
6. A wet towel
7. A PS3 {Dont ask, just provide}
8. A Smoke Detector
9. Whip Cream
10.Ear Plugs {;)}

This will not be recorded visually, however it will have sound playback, therefore the imagination Takez Ovaaaa

~Love Noddz

hahahaha MR. Marcus, remind me to not shake ya hand in person j/k. Yeah i knew you were gonna take it their:D

That joint iz SOO HOT!!!! Welcome to the fam..Im Noddy & my uncle Trump iz gonna like you because he does singing and all yet he's surrounded by all us THUG headz lol...let alone the agony of West Pluto :D

Yeah, that is da shiggity............... Make me wanna pick up pen rat naw!

Nice track homie and WELCOME to the forum! I am a HIPHOP head who can't Rap Jack, but Rnb/Gospel/Soul to heart. I never felt out of place here because it's Family here. But I hope to Collab with anyone who needs vocals (singing only lol). Let me know! I haven't recorded in months, in my studio, in my new crib, because I still need to get my room treated.(It's on my 3rd level, big open room that is very airy.....) But I can get by with what I have for now...........And Killah, read the archives.......If you need something let me know!

Yo, I had to peep it again.....................

SOMEBODY CALL 911, THIS CUT IS BLAAZZIINNGG!!!!!!!!

thanks everybody, i appreciate all the positive feedback, this seems like a real cool board with cool people, im glad i came across this site.

trump, we can always collab, hit me up on my pm.

peace!

marcus.

now thats a damn R&B track..not the kindof crap RAB tracks i try to make..LOL

welcome to the fam..stay active, network, collaborate hook Trump and SoulB up with some bangers...and lets finish Hustle Magic Vol2.. with some heat..

Junk is wack.

:)

It's nice to see some quality R&B for once. I peeped some of your other stuff too, very nice. High quality production, fam. Good to have you here.

Back