Another track from the ER

NickSpringfield

I was looking through some old tracks of mine and I stumbled upon this. It's a remix of a track by me and my boy, E that I did early last year. I know it's not the best recording, but I'm just posting it, cuz I know a few of you have been asking to hear some new(er) stuff from me. E kills it if ya ask me. I'm the second verse. That's E's former girl doing the chorus. Let me know what ya think.

www.soundclick.com/emochoirecords

It's called Double Take (Remix)

Thanks,
Springfield

I think it was cool! A nice old school (Special Ed, EPMD, Ed O G) type flow to it............I didn't like the hook, I'm glad that's E's former girl 'cause There is no future in her frontin.........I bet her part was a throw in just to make her feel part of the project, I've done that with a lot of my formers........lol

Trumpspade said:
I think it was cool! A nice old school (Special Ed, EPMD, Ed O G) type flow to it............I didn't like the hook, I'm glad that's E's former girl 'cause There is no future in her frontin.........I bet her part was a throw in just to make her feel part of the project, I've done that with a lot of my formers........lol

I definitely agree with Trump's view on the hook. The rest went well together nicely.

Yeah, she was just kinda there, so we threw it in. Originally it was over a different beat and meshed better with the song, but she still can't sing. Glad ya liked it.

Thanks for listenin',

Springfield

I wasn't feeling the intro, but then when the song kicked in i was like " yeah, this is nice " other then the synths and the hook, this track reminds me of some mid 90's hip hop. I'm feeling it. nick i hear you on that track for the second verse boy! you're stepping your game up player!

Back