Anotha update from ya boy

tone_aot

Owner of ToneJonez.com
Whasup homerec fam. Just droppin in to let yall know me and my business partners just secured a space for our studio! We been doing it out of our apartments for a while, but now we have a dedicated place just for music. We gonna be painting and all that stuff tonight! It feels great man. We got so much stuff going on right now. Once we get it cosmetically appealing (lol), we will be offering mixing services as one of our main lines of income. If any of you are submitting tracks to an A&R and need em mixed, holla at me. Since yall are fam, I can give you a reduced rate or for some in here I'll do it for free! Just pm me and we'll talk about it. Also, if you go to our website www.strongfoundationco.com, on the SF&CO page we posted snippets from a few tracks we have produced. How the beats coming along fam? I gotta cruise the threads and listen to whats been poppin.

Whasup homerec fam. Just droppin in to let yall know me and my business partners just secured a space for our studio! We been doing it out of our apartments for a while, but now we have a dedicated place just for music. We gonna be painting and all that stuff tonight! It feels great man. We got so much stuff going on right now. Once we get it cosmetically appealing (lol), we will be offering mixing services as one of our main lines of income. If any of you are submitting tracks to an A&R and need em mixed, holla at me. Since yall are fam, I can give you a reduced rate or for some in here I'll do it for free! Just pm me and we'll talk about it. Also, if you go to our website www.strongfoundationco.com, on the SF&CO page we posted snippets from a few tracks we have produced. How the beats coming along fam? I gotta cruise the threads and listen to whats been poppin.

good luck with everything man! i was just checkin the tracks on there, great productions, "the thing you do" is probably my favorite amongst others. I bookmarked the site haha.

Preciate it homie! Stay tuned for more updates. I gotta let my business partner hear ur stuff. You are definetely good. Keep that up. Seems like neck snapping music dropped off the side of the earth these days. I been tryna focus on this business stuff and lay off beats for a week or so, but after hearing those, i might have to grind out a neo soul joint real quick!

thats what im planning next year fam

Im glad to hear you doing big business enjoy the fruits of your labor and keep grinding. ima pm u later about some album material.

Back