Ammarg89 VS RafagasMusic

Who Won?

• Total voters
combination of abunch of samples and some playin aournd on teh key boards, pitch shifting, cutting pasting, all that good stuff, good luck, ure beta is sick by the way!

I gotta go with Rafagas on this one. Both were solid, but Raf's had a bit more swagger to it, imo. Just looking at it from an emcee standpoint ya know. Word.

Raf's joint is more Hiphop and Ammarg's Joint is more of an old skool classic. Kinda 80's and I'm 40 so I went with Ammarg!
But Like I said Raf's joint is hiphop so it's a matter of what taste better.....Nice Joints both of you!

Trumpspade said:
Raf's joint is more Hiphop and Ammarg's Joint is more of an old skool classic. Kinda 80's and I'm 40 so I went with Ammarg!
But Like I said Raf's joint is hiphop so it's a matter of what taste better.....Nice Joints both of you!

yeha thats what i was goin for, i herd rafs beat and im liek ima take this back 20 yrs, lol.

I gotta go wit Marg hea I felt like his joint was more original and i just liked it better..... i could probly spit to Raf's joint easier but I still go wit Marg tho

yo i was feelin that flute 2 kill - i was bangin that bitch last nite . . . still like it ALOT!!! but got damm ammarg- that shit u did was . . . flavorful . . . im votin for amarg - but only cuz i gotta "make a choice" - im phuckin wit both!!!

I voted for Marg...I loved that old school feel and could probably flip that about a dozen or so different ways and make a new classic.

Back