Alright Fellas...Here It Is...Come Listen!

Atillah

Banned
I have returned;)

Check out the song and drop a response!

As always the song is written/produced/recorded/mixed/mastered by me, a mere novice...so save the extra technical critiques(although I am quite nice) And every musical note and syllable of every verse if copyrighted(that's why it takes so long for me to post songs now :D)

The song is called Welcome To Virginia

Remember to listen in HiFi if at all possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aight ya'll....I be online later tonight to see who kept it real and listened to my sh*t:D

One!

I loved this man.

Straight intro - bang right at the start.

Gets ya attention straight away.

I love the beat - everything works well.

Not keen on the drums though - I think the kit could be a bit stronger and maybe a slightly different arrangement.

The vocals definately need to be brought up or some of the instruments need to go down a bit.

Apart from that - I love this.

Great track man.

Just great.

Great comeback, man.

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

DAMN, Like THAT. WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! PUTTIN IT DOWN! Now thats hot, make me wanna put that on a cd AND cruz the block with it. HOT, anymore, make sure u let us know. Holla

Thanks to everyone for replying.

Chalin:right now I live in Chesapeake,bfore that I lived in Virginia Beach, and Portsmouth before that.

Newport News is about fifteeen minutes away from me(I live near Churchland and the Suffolk border)!

You know anyone needing beats?

no critique needed

yo...i can't listen to it in hi fi cuz shit skips but this track is off the
meatrack fa sho...def something different brought to the table with this one..not the same ol same ol shit..nice track man..
mere novice? atleast your modest kid... peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

www.soundclick.com/kevlar27

finally on some hih speed...

Tight shit... I like that sound. I can't think of shit else to say but good work cuzin.

Keep em coming doctor...

^ Graciaz ....once again!

Oh shit...LAZi I was reading a post the other day that said you were quiting this shit and selling your equiptment cheap........holla at me!!

real nice track reppin Va..keep bangin out the hits..i reall feelings this track...make me remeber when i was stationed in Norfolk

good work

Atillah said:
Thanks to everyone for replying.

Chalin:right now I live in Chesapeake,bfore that I lived in Virginia Beach, and Portsmouth before that.

Newport News is about fifteeen minutes away from me(I live near Churchland and the Suffolk border)!

You know anyone needing beats?

Yo hit me up wit your contact info in a PM we need to connect on somethings. We will definitely talk one

Back