To all of the "Pop In' Kats around here...

Hi_D_Ho_Man

Tha' So & So ,So & So
If you're gonna "pop in" here with your 3 or 4 posts to drop a beat for critique, why not take a few moments to critique the other posts around here.

If you don't check us, why should we check you???

Co-sign and while we're on the subject.....when are we gonna hear more heat from you 2? Or Lazi or Beatmakers or Raticus or any of the old heads?

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:
If you're gonna "pop in" here with your 3 or 4 posts to drop a beat for critique, why not take a few moments to critique the other posts around here.

I agree 100%!!!

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:

I havent seen anything yet. Where are tracks?

L'espion Noir said:
btw that was directed at goldencd
I have heard Stry411 joints. And they are fresh.

Haven't really looked man, cause I dont have time to be crusing the int. Get in do biz and get out...keep it moving.

Put a link in your posts if you want me to check you ish out. Dumb it down for me, make it obvious, or don't .

your call.

stray411 said:
Co-sign and while we're on the subject.....when are we gonna hear more heat from you 2? Or Lazi or Beatmakers or Raticus or any of the old heads?

Coming real soon... I relocated and starting to build my lab again... Coming sum time dis summer peeps....

Raticus

Back