To all my producers on here, does this happen to u?!

rnb259

Do u ever have a beat you made (for yourself or someone else) and wen you show it off included with idea and all the trimmings for it u get that wierd look like you've been smoking something?!

But wen you use it for urself or someone else uses it everyone says they wish they thought of that or why didn't you do that for me?

just thought this would be a good topic for discussion

Yeah my beats always sound weird..even to me,but when i rap or have someone else rap in them it changes everything.I guess vocals complete the purpose of a beat? :confused:

Yeah, but everything I do comes straight outta left field... and I probably was smokin something when I thought of the idea. Most of the time, once it's finished, the looks go away... most of the time...

-Springfield

rnb259 said:
y, wats my age got to do with the question?!

Sorry if I offended you..................
It was just the way you worded your question it just made me wonder how old you were..........It's all gravy!

I think that on rare occasions and with a really tight and unique sounding beat you won't get that looks...but most of the time a beat kinda sounds great to the producer cause he/she "adds" some elements mentaly that rappers/common people doesn't think of...hence the funny looks from them...I think...Besides...it all ain't perfect until the production is complete with the vocals. Alot is actually depending on the rapper as well...

-Nito

92_ said:
I think that on rare occasions and with a really tight and unique sounding beat you won't get that looks...but most of the time a beat kinda sounds great to the producer cause he/she "adds" some elements mentaly that rappers/common people doesn't think of...hence the funny looks from them...I think...Besides...it all ain't perfect until the production is complete with the vocals. Alot is actually depending on the rapper as well...

-Nito

i agree with nito....
the artist plays an important role in the finished product

Back