4Richy - New Producer for hopes and dreams!

4Richy

Hey all! I'm a new producer to the forums here, I plan to release alot of music, and stuff, I've been working on music or beats for about a year or 2, but I am inspired by East Coast rappers, and a few other artist, such as J Dilla.(My most heavy inspiration)

I'm 16 years old, and plan to go in the music industry working with other rappers and such when I get out of college or high school, even though I've been making beats for 2 years, I still have alot to learn..

I do also have friends that I plan to help out in real life who rap so I hopefully can add their lyrics toward my music on Soundcloud or if anyone wants a beat then I'm all free to make them.

My latest song/soundcloud is below!

Hey all! I'm a new producer to the forums here, I plan to release alot of music, and stuff, I've been working on music or beats for about a year or 2, but I am inspired by East Coast rappers, and a few other artist, such as J Dilla.(My most heavy inspiration)

I'm 16 years old, and plan to go in the music industry working with other rappers and such when I get out of college or high school, even though I've been making beats for 2 years, I still have alot to learn..

I do also have friends that I plan to help out in real life who rap so I hopefully can add their lyrics toward my music on Soundcloud or if anyone wants a beat then I'm all free to make them.

My latest song/soundcloud is below!

good luck with that, it's not just going to be that easy though, you'll need to know the right people and be very very lucky, the reality is that only a tiny percentage of people make it

Back