2 all the engineers of 2morrow lemme rap with ya!

Killah_Trakz

Who Cares!
I'm gonna be real when i say this to ya, if ya rockin 100$ talking bout ohhh i needs a hot mic or soundcard its not gonna work ive been their and done that and can prove it. Actually if u spent a stack on an mpc why not spend a g on a mic / soundcard. im tired of these ridiculous post about how to thicken and analog and all that other crap cuz thats been answered a billion f'in times. What you put in is what you put out so if you cheap going in dont think your gonna get some Micheal jackson or britney Spears sound cuz you not point blank, but i wil tell u this 1st quit the being cheap bout ya gear cop what ya pockets really could afford so if it means no w$%d no airforces no jordans then do it, 2nd your ears play a big, big role. yeah you can reference da next man cd but its not gonna mean nothin cuz thats 2 way different ears sonicaly and gear 2gether. You should spend more time listening to how you can gain depth of your tracks by listening, panning, and the secret! is less tracks means less work and the more detail you can use. Compression is an art not a tool, i've seen sessions and engineers where they dont even touch nothing on dynamics and not even eq or boost frequencies. They rather cut to keep that natural feel. and u guys gotta realise those damn keyboards are electronics man they come clean theirs nothin much to be done other than filtering or tweaking a bit of eq but those sounds were already mixed 4 u. all software is the damn same just different feature and looks they all use the same freakin plugins like da next software its all on ya "EARS". So throw away those ol school speakers and really cop some "Good" not even decent Gear cuz your gonna get a decent record(mix) wit decent gear. So 4 da last time ya Mic Ya Souncard Those Monitors And Ya Ears is the key to success. (p.s. you can flame all you want but i know theirs a bunch of us on here that feel the way i do!) Peace.

I think I agree but I'm having a hard time deciphering your slang.

This is not a flame but I sure wish people with intelligence would sound, well....

intelligent. :o

bigwillz24 said:
I think I agree but I'm having a hard time deciphering your slang.

This is not a flame but I sure wish people with intelligence would sound, well....

intelligent. :o

I feel you on that one... and maybe you could break you post down into sentences that shit is hurting my eyes :eek: (not a flame)

wow!

Yo, man comin from a youngin (20)that was some pretty good info...
The Truth was told!
not flamin up. In addition to Killaz opinion...
I'll add. Not everybody! can be a producer.....now, now!
keep it real...I've heard so many wanna bee's with fruityloops callin them selves hot! with supa mario beats. I just wanna add, get yourself some real software too.

I'm Out!
Peace.

Back