1st Song off Da album

i lik what you want to do with the song..but it dont sound like to me the lyrics go with the beat real well..IMO..the beat sound like a sample of one of three 6 songs..but then again im at work listening on Computer speakers..

I thought i'd give it a listen

turns out i don't like it at all

also the quality is terrible

who ever was at the beginning there tone was off big time

not tryin to bash your dreams but im just being honest stating
my opinion if its not welcome then simply ignore this post

The quality of the recording is not that good. But you guys sound like you are having fun. That is all that matters. Who made the beat?

Its spelled like that on purpose and yes we are having fun. Angel Piff Productions made the beat.

Thanks for the replies

Ok listening right now. Yeah the recording needs some work I guess on the vocal side. The beat sounds pretty decent in the mix. The lyrics is missing some polish though. Keep doing ya thang you'll get it down pat.

Beat sounds really cool. Timing is off imo on the vocals. Could be the lyrics don't fit like someone mentioned above. Good stuff, just needs to flow a bit better

yo, this is nice

i'm from the dirty so you know the beat and lyrics cought my attention. the rappers need to redo those verses, the adlibs on the second verse sound a little sloppy. and the adlibs after the 3 minute mark definitely needs to be stepped up. the whole thing sounds like it can be a hit if you can get your guys back in the studio and put more energy and precise timing behind the lyrics.

btw, is star city records reppin harrisburgh, PA. ?

timing is way off but then again cats in the south have been doing that as of late :confused: but the 2nd and 3rd verse are so off its crazy.
the 1st and 2nd verse.. tell them to write a little more.. its funny how some ppl can't write 16bars sometimes...
as for the overall track.. if cats need to punch in.. let um cuz messing up b/c their breath control doesn't sound good.

is it me or is the beat compressed to shit.
its decent for the 1st time but work harder and focus on your mix.. you'll get it.
as jugalo180 said get back in the studio and put more energy and precise timing behind the lyrics. watch your meters too... had a lot of distortion

Back