Slow Playback (Echo Gina)

MTP

I have been using Reaper and Adobe Audition through my Echo Gina 3G for some time without any problems. Yesterday, I connected my Behringer V-Amp Pro through the MIDI out on the Echo Gina for the first time, and now all my existing projects in Reaper and Audition play back at a very slow speed. If I play back through my internal sound card, it plays back fine. I tried recording something new in Reaper with the Echo Gina, and it recorded and played back fine. It's just my existing recordings that seem to have the problem. Is there some system-wide rate setting that could have been messed up plugging the V-amp into the Echo Gina MIDI? Any other ideas for what I could be doing wrong? Thanks!

Check the sample rate in the Gina console....it may have changed from what you used on those earlier projects.
With new recordings it ends up fine, since it's using then new sample rate.

Get it?

Check the sample rate in the Gina console....it may have changed from what you used on those earlier projects.
With new recordings it ends up fine, since it's using then new sample rate.

Get it?

Thanks for the suggestion. I went into the Gina console and the "Sample Rate is unlocked" was checked. I selected to lock the sample rate and it gave me the choices of 32000, 44100, 48000, 88200, and 96000. My original recordings were at 44100, so I tried that but it was still too slow. I tried the other choices and they did change the play back speed, so I think this must be related to the problem, but they did not make the speed correct. 48000 was too slow and 88200 was too fast. I am changing the sample rate the correct way?

Back