Plugins:External Drive??

BDiNkY30

My macbook is starting to bust at the seams with all of the plugins and samples i have on it. I just purchased superior drummer and the darn thing is 20gb. Can anyone tell me how i can download this program onto my MYbook?

Download/install the program to your external drive? Not sure what the problem is. Your computer should read the drive the same as an external one. You can tell Superior to read the kits from wherever you install them if you prefer to load the program itself onto your laptop and the samples elsewhere.

Superior Drummer loads the kits into RAM so hard drive speed should be of little concern.

Download/install the program to your external drive? Not sure what the problem is. Your computer should read the drive the same as an external one. You can tell Superior to read the kits from wherever you install them if you prefer to load the program itself onto your laptop and the samples elsewhere.

Superior Drummer loads the kits into RAM so hard drive speed should be of little concern.

When the option to drag the program to the macs Hard drive the mybook option is transparent with an exclamation mark.

Back