Looking for an audio interface/ mixer

I don't know about the rest of the world but maybe our, UK, consumer laws might be something to lobby for?

We have something called The Distance Trading Regulations.
Essentially this means that whatever you buy (with VERY few exceptions ) by mail order can be returned WITHOUT GIVING A REASON within 7 days for a full refund.

This makes conditions like software being opened a crock of ***t since they HAVE to abide! (in any case THEIR copy of Cubase LEA1 cost them buggerall!)

I try to play fair tho'. Whenever I get a shiny new product I carefully unpack it and leave things like manuals, USB leads, even batteries if supplied, to one side untouched until I have tested the item. I have already downloaded and read the ink off the manual anyway! If I could not download it I wouldn't buy the product!

This, BTW, applies to drivers. If you can't find them online, don't buy the kit!

Dave.

Hey everyone, I need some help setting up a Tascam US-1800 so it will cooperate with Logic Pro X. If there is a thread somewhere or if anyone else has a similar setup, please PM me or reply. Thanks!

Hey everyone, I need some help setting up a Tascam US-1800 so it will cooperate with Logic Pro X. If there is a thread somewhere or if anyone else has a similar setup, please PM me or reply. Thanks!

A rather blatant hijack! But in any case you first port of call would surely be Tascam support or their forum?

Dave.

Jimmy/anyone... will the Tascam still work when the USB is not connected? Will it still route signals to the speakers and work normally? I have a Scarlett 2i2 and it only has USB power but I notice the TASCAM is A/C powered. I was wondering can you take it on the road and use it for the pre's (if you needed to without the computer?) Sorry quick hijak...

Back