Should there be a new "Logic Audio" forum added

• Yes there should be a new forum dedicated to "Audio Logic"

Votes: 171 89.1%
  • no there should not be a new forum added for "Audio Logic"

Votes: 21 10.9%

• Total voters
I'm up for it . . .

A logic forum would be great . . .

A lot of people don't find logic audio to be particularly intuituve at first use but it's well worth persevering. Once you've got your head round it it's a really powerful product. (We use logic platinum)

BACK!!!!

Ok, this thread is back....

Please people... I want this thread real bad...

And I have a desk job.

So I can keep ths thread around till rapture.

Mike

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

here's a new vote!!!!!!!

I'm having a hard time hella trying to figure out this program he he... but seriously, we need a forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Did that link work for anyone else?

I went to TJ Hookers last link and it came up as saying that the page could not be found. Did everyone get the same? I am EXTREMELY interested in what MIGHT have been on the other end of that link.

Thanks,

Mike

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the other E-magic website... and it is ok... but it is just not Home Recording Dot Com. :(

sorry you didn't like my post .........................

anyway,....

have you emailed the powers that be on this ? if yes, did you get a response or any kind of explanation why there is no forum for Logic Audio?

No, I haven't e-mailed him yet. I think that SURELY he is aware of this post and the poll results. I don't want to be completely ANNOYING by e-mailing him all the time. I just was hoping that when enough people voted yes in the poll, then maybe I could have more influence in an e-mail and it would not just be ME bugging the Dragon, instead US asking the Dragon, with me as a spokesman. I mean, I realize that there can not be a product forum for every damn piece of software out there. And judging by the "What piece of software do YOU use" thread that is also bouncing around this site, Logic Audio is not even the most widley used software. But a lot of the s-ware that is being mentioned ther and on this site in general is free demo type software and not store bought tools. I have nothing against getting something for free, but I think it is just the choice of, "Is Homerecording.com for serious home Recording Engineers, or is it just for the occassional teen ager that wants to make his techno debut without reading a manual and instead posting questions all over this site. Logic Audio has a fucking BIBLE it is so complicated to work. The manual(s) are HUGE!!!!! I also have Cakewalk Pro Audio 8, and if someone can not figure out that program with the manual, and needs to ask questions about it on this site, then they, in my opinion, fall under the lazy man, "weekend warrior" catagory and they need to RTFM as we say at work. By the way I work at Texas Instruments's DSP / AAP (Advanced Analog Products) department, and RTFM stands for Read The Fucking Manual.

Mike

Back