If There's A Program That I Download Off Torrent Site And It Has A Serial Number....

pacman9000 said:
ahh, laws...

are you actually aware of all the laws that are on the books?

you know, there's so many laws on the books these days i really stopped keeping track: don't cross the street, don't spit outside of you home, you must not listen to a mix cd by you friend unless your paid your copyright fees to ascap, you can take drugs that will make you suicidal but smoking a joint in a school zone is a mandatory 20 years...etc etc...the blue pigs should really be put down they are rabid, I don't mind doing it.

I mean, what is the point of following laws, because no matter what you're bound to be breaking the law no matter how hard you try to be a law-abiding citizen...I truly pity those that try to toe the line in such an oddly unsophisticated society full of puerile laws, which the law-makers never have to follow, those people must be mad.

Oooooh boy, you are one deep thinker, that's for sure. :p I'm guessing you are solidly in the old 19-24 age group.

boingoman said:
Oooooh boy, you are one deep thinker, that's for sure. :p I'm guessing you are solidly in the old 19-24 age group.
Hey so am I but that doesn't mean I think I get to choose which laws to obey

pacman9000 said:
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS BETWEEN A CRACK AND ONE WITH A SERIAL NUMBER?

Hey deep thinker, here's an idea: go somewhere else where crackers hang out, and they might tell you. There is also this search engine you may have heard of called "Google". Very helpful.

I don't like Alabama...besides you can get 30 years for smoking a joint down there.

i googled "difference between a cracked program and one with a serial number" and it was not helpful...try again.

pacman9000 said:
I don't like Alabama...besides you can get 30 years for smoking a joint down there.

i googled "difference between a cracked program and one with a serial number" and it was not helpful...try again.

Learn how to use Google. Try searching for search tips.

watermelon said:
Hey so am I but that doesn't mean I think I get to choose which laws to obey

you obviously have poor reading comprehension, I recommend you take a corresponding course at your high school/community college.

My point, for those that can comprehend a simple literary point, was obvious, it was that it's not about "choosing which laws to obey"...you don't have the ability to choose because you're not even aware of all the laws that are on the books...furthermore it would be not only impractical but IMPOSSIBLE for you to memorize every single trivial law especially some of the most recent which were created by the inane baby boomers, such as: it is illegal to make fun of the rolling stones in a public place etc..

pacman9000 said:
every single trivial law on the books created by the inane baby boomers like: it is illegal to disrespect the rolling stones in a public place etc..

Inane baby boomers? Folks, I think we have a wild emo in the house!!!

pacman9000 said:
you obviously have poor reading comprehension, I recommend you take a corresponding course at your high school/community college.

My point, for those that can comprehend a simple literary point, was obvious, it was that it's not about "choosing which laws to obey"...you don't have the ability to choose because you're not even aware of all the laws that are on the books...furthermore it would be not only impractical but IMPOSSIBLE for you to memorize every single trivial law especially some of the most recent which were created by the inane baby boomers, such as: it is illegal to make fun of the rolling stones in a public place etc..
So you were unaware that it's illegal to pirate software? :confused: :rolleyes:

boingoman said:
Learn how to use Google. Try searching for search tips.

ok moron, you're starting to get on my nerves...I'm IS seaching for tips, is right here not the appropriate forum: homerecording...now would you like to help me or bugger off, you're the decider.

watermelon said:
So you were unaware that it's illegal to pirate software? :confused: :rolleyes:

once again you failed to comprehend (although you have stated you're retarded so I will not hold it against you) a simple point, which was...since there is no possible way for one to go through life without breaking laws and putting oneself at risk of having to slaughter a pig, then there is really no reason to pay attention to any law made by the government...I am governed by the laws of morality and there is such a thing as moral relativity, I do not commit acts that will hurt an entity which cannot afford it or does not deserve it, or those that have never attempted to hurt me.

pacman9000 said:
ok moron, you're starting to get on my nerves...I'm IS seaching for tips, is right here not the appropriate forum:

I'll break it up into small pieces for you.

1) You are asking bit torrent/cracking questions on a home recording forum. That is not the right place.

2) This particular forum frowns on illegal software. No one is going to help you.

pacman9000 said:
I am governed by the laws of morality and there is such a thing as moral relativity, I do not commit acts that will hurt an entity which cannot afford it or does not deserve it, or those that have never attempted to hurt me.

Hmm...how have software companies hurt you, and what makes you think you are entitiled to their stuff?

By that logic, I could judge you able to afford me coming to your house and taking all your stuff, because you can afford to replace it.

pacman9000 said:
I am governed by the laws of morality and there is such a thing as moral relativity, I do not commit acts that will hurt an entity which cannot afford it or does not deserve it, or those that have never attempted to hurt me.

But you still want to pirate software? :confused:

boingoman said:
2) This particular forum frowns on illegal software. No one is going to help you.

uuhooouuuu, contraire moofrair, this forum has already been an immense help...try again.

There's plenty of people on this forum who use illegal software, fact.

I do love trees, but I have to admit there is a balance to be had between nature and development, some places need to be developed a bit more, some a bit less...there is the economic considerations as well as the concerns for nature, they can co-exist but the current corporate incarnation needs to be outlawed.

Back