Firepod songs

vigormusic

does anyone have any songs online that they recorded with the firepod and cubase LE that I can hear to get a better understanding of what you can do with them?

thanks
-Kev

Sorry Kev:

Most Guitar Centres has been outta them for a long time, and the rest of them are out on repair.

So I don't think anyone has benn able to record a song on one yet.

VI

I have seen alot of people on here that use them.
My local guitar center had a couple in, but they were sold before i had a chance to get up there

that's wierd, I got an email that had a reply but it's not showing up here. oh well. the link didn't work, but thanks for trying!

I recorded this tonight

here's a recording i did of a friend tonight in his livingroom. It's just acoustic and vox recorded live with 2 ECM8000s straight into the firepod... I think it sounds great for what it is... I'm super pleased by it for the few days that I've had it... Let me know what you think

-Brian

Aha!

I knew that my snide, negative response would illicit a response.

Thanks,Brian!

The recording sounds clean.

What recording software are you using?

Vive le Firepod!

VI

I use Sonar 4 Producer edition... I only used a little post recording compression and a touch of reverb to it to brighten it up... I'm amazed at the quality of the ECM8000 mics for so cheap...

FirePod rocks.... next step... full band recordings.. i'll post when I get one finished

-Brian

brogers said:
I use Sonar 4 Producer edition... I only used a little post recording compression and a touch of reverb to it to brighten it up... I'm amazed at the quality of the ECM8000 mics for so cheap...

FirePod rocks.... next step... full band recordings.. i'll post when I get one finished

-Brian

sounds really clear. good stuff.
I can't wait to hear some live band recordings
thanks alot!

Back