Audiophile problems

MASTON

OK,

Just installed my newly acquired Maudio audiophile 2496, and, it works. Well, mostly. Few problems.

- I can't hear what I'm recording (though it is recording- sounds OK on playback)? I've tried fiddling with all the levels in the maudio mixer but no joy.

- I'm using it alongside an SB Live which I'm gonna use for MIDI. So that means I've got two lots of outputs (one from the audiophile and one from the SBLive) and only one set of speakers. Do I need a mixer box of some kind to mix the signals together or can I route the SB Live internally through the audiophile so that everything comes out the audiophile's audio outs?, if u get wot I mean.

Using Octava mic into ART pre into Cakewalk and out to monitors.

cheers

Maston

You went to the right place to solve your problem.

1. Open up the MAudio Control Panel.

2. Click on the "Patchbay/Router" tab. Under "H/W Out 1/2", you can select;
- "Wavout 1/2" to hear output from your computer,
- "H/W In 1/2" to hear what is plugged into your computer, or
- "Monitor Mixer" to hear all.

3. If you select "Monitor Mixer", you will then need to go to the "Monitor Mixer" Tab and adjust the levels for each of these devices. Remember to uncheck the "Mute" box

Sorry I didn't read the whole post. I'm not sure how to deal with the other sound card. Keep trying the Control Panel. I think I called (or emailed) Customer Support when I first got mine and they were very helpful. If you can't find any responses here, try www.audioforums.com also.

sdallen24

thanks for that. Funny, I went back and did what I was doing earlier (which didn't work), and it worked. Just had to sus out the patchbay router monitor mixer deal thing.

Still working on mixing the two outputs together though

cheers

Maston

gonna give Maudio a try?

Back