Anyone make music online?

within-without

Hi everyone! I'm a student at USC, and I develop an online tool for music collaboration. I'd love to start a discussion about how I can improve the tool for you. Don't worry - it's 100% free (this isn't an ad).

The site's called FindMySong, and it helps you find other music makers to work on your productions, record with you, mix, master, or other help you need. We've also got integrated cloud filesharing, group messaging & private projects so that working on your track is easy & efficient. Finally, when you produce with someone else we help you create a copyright split automatically so that you can keep control of your copyrights.

I personally have been using the site to work on other people's mixes and practice my skill that way, while linking up with musicians I can work with in the future.

The site's here: FindMySong.com

We're in private beta right now, but if you apply to join and link to your music I'll approve you as soon as possible. I'd love to hear any thoughts you have, answer any questions you have and improve the tool any way I can.

Thanks!

Back