Zoom HD 16 input effects

tsgc

Does anybody know how to input separate effects to multiple tracks?

For example, if I wanted to have track 1 have one input effect, how do I get track 2 to have a separate effect?

I'm running into a problem that when I input an effect onto track 2, it automatically changes the effect I input Into track 1 (and shares the effect I'm using for track 2).

I would like multiple tracks to have different effects. But it seems that tracks 1-8 are sharing the same effect. I do not want this. I would like tracks 1-8 to have different effects.

And I am talking about the built in effects that are directly on the Zoom. The same goes for the reverb and chorus. When I give track 1 the large hall reverb, now all tracks 1-8 have large hall. I would like track 2 to have a different type of reverb. Is this possible?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks! TSGC

I don't have the HD16 and I'm still brand new to my R24, but over at the Zoom forum I've learned that there are send/return effects for chorus and reverb and as such they apply to all tracks --- you can probably control how much of each track gets sent to those effects but not get different types of reverb or chorus on each track as a send/return effect. However you should look in the manual for your HD16 to find the Insert Effects list and see if there are chorus and reverb effects you can use as insert effects. That way you should be able to get different insert effect chorus and reverb settings for each track. I don't know if it's the same between the two different lines, but it's worth looking into.

Back