What recording/mixing software are you using?

What recording software are you using?

• Sound Forge

Votes: 62 5.9%
  • N-Track

Votes: 32 3.0%
  • Ableton Live

Votes: 65 6.2%
  • Sonar Studio

Votes: 46 4.4%
  • Sonar Producer

Votes: 163 15.5%
  • Pro Tools

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • Cubase

Votes: 271 25.8%
  • Tracktion

Votes: 25 2.4%
  • Digital Performer

Votes: 21 2.0%
  • Logic Pro

Votes: 87 8.3%
  • Image Line

Votes: 24 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 333 31.7%

• Total voters
Yeah,,, lets hope so,,,
I can tell you one thing though,,, When cubase SX4 does eventually come out, it will definetly have yamahas input in it. Might not even be called sx4,, yamaha may rebrand the sx part of the product.
For sure,, there will be audio interface packages bundled with the software that " WILL ",, work faultlessly in unison with the program,,, proper zero latency is not far away. And as for midi latency,,,,, who knows better than yamaha ?????
Fingers crossed for 2006.

Cubase SL3 and Wavelab LE, soon to be Wavelab 5.0... hopefully... maybe one of these days I'll try out Nuendo... if I win the lottery...

My brother installed Sonar:PE on my computer, and it is most likely a pirated copy...I've determined that using such a thing has damned any chance of getting a decent, pop-free sound out of it :mad: (or it might be my sound card setings :rolleyes: )

Bought Cubase SE because it appeared to have all I need (I do acoustic and folk primarily, so I don't need a bunch of tracks or effects). I'm pretty satisfied with it for now.

N-TRACk. Very easy to use since all my recordings are for voice only over instumental beat tracks.

In the future I'll eventually go with Pro-Tools since its the industry standard used in most commercial studios.

Back