What I will get with my $300

Ya, the nt3 should work pretty well as an overhead mic or on the snare. Apparently, its not bad on vocals either, according to some opinions in another thread in the Microphones section anways. I wanna pick up a couple for drum overheads.

Hey darnold. Does that Delta card have a way of hooking up a computer device internally? Like can I hook up my DVD to that Delta 66 inside the computer and use it as a playback device for DVD? This damn Event Gina card doesnt let me do that, I wanna know what in the hell they were thinking when they designed it.

the nt3

Wow, I've been playing with it for a couple of days. the suckers loud. advice for anyone whos planning to get it, your going to have to keep the volume down on it :)

Ok, reviewing the last posts, i have a few comments. First of all. I dont recommend using a condenser mic right up to any drum. Its fine as an overhead but if you wonna limit the life of the mic, puttin it an inch away from the snare head will do just that. Usually, when micing drums, a good way to get a good drum sound is set an over head above the set and get the best sound you can with that. Then place the 57's where they are needed (i have not tried myself because it takes too much time, but i hear its a really good way).

KingNothing. Im not familiar with computer DVDs. But my guess is they are like a regualar CD-ROM from which the sound comes from a little grey cord. check on the motherboard to see if there is a input on there for the dvd. this way you can route that through in your multimedia settings in your control pannel to go through your Event Gina (i think???).

Back