What happened to TrakAxPC Pro loops?

ultrarunner2015

Hi;
I started using TrakAxPC Pro a few years ago with version 4.x. There was a button on top of the mixer board for purchasing/downloading loops. I was never all that interested in the loops, as all I was doing was making gapless radio-style mixes and wasn't paying much attention to beat matching.
But now, I want to create mixes specifically for running, and have been practicing beat matching, and could use the loops.
I have looked everywhere on the TrakAxPC website but I cannot find the loops. The only mention of loops is the package of 100 loops you can purchase for $14.99 while making your purchase of TrakAxPC ver 5.
Since I already have TrakAxPC ver 4 licensed, I got the upgrade for free, and there doesn't appear to be a way to purchase the loops alone.

I have already sent an e-mail to the TrakAx support, and hopefully they will be able to answer my question. But I am really curious as to what happened to the loops.
Anyone recommend another location for me to download (I would prefer free, but I am willing to pay a small fee for the loops).
At this point, I am creating mixes only for personal use, so won't need to worry about royalty free or not.

Thanks for your help.

CP

Back