using ableton 9.7

WeldPhaser

hi all,

wow, ableton is a nice DAW, i've only been using it for 4 days. Starting to get a feel for the program, and i know i haven't scratched the surface of it either.

Anyone know of any top notch tutorials/videos for Ableton?

I'm certainly an amateur in home recording, I def need to improve. i know some videos out there are a waste of time, and some are really helpful. If anyoe knows any of the latter let me know.

thank you

First thing to do is find a basic Ableton tutorial. Ableton's website will list many good ones.

You are just going to have a month or two to get to understand it.

Next or in parallel, get to learn about recording, mixing, etc. Even with Ableton it is about the basics. Look around on this site about the various areas of recording.

Ableton is a very cool tool, but you still have to understand the fundamentals and it is going to take some time.

First thing to do is find a basic Ableton tutorial. Ableton's website will list many good ones.

You are just going to have a month or two to get to understand it.

Next or in parallel, get to learn about recording, mixing, etc. Even with Ableton it is about the basics. Look around on this site about the various areas of recording.

Ableton is a very cool tool, but you still have to understand the fundamentals and it is going to take some time.

10-4, yeah , i know i gotta a way to go. I'm def eager to learn

Back