URGENT--Need some help with PreSonus Studio One

gerardv

Hi there,

I need some help with Studio One. Just downloaded 2 days back, disconnected the macbook, I have everything set up but can't get a signal for some reason. Maybe someone could trouble shoot, or jump on TeamViewer for a minute? Would hugely appreciate it.

Gerard

Hi mjp, I think so. I was recording y'day, a mate of mine was here during the set-up. I certainly changed nothing about any setting after I disconnected the comp, and now I'm not getting sound, nor is anything registering from the mics..

Hi mjp, I think so. I was recording y'day, a mate of mine was here during the set-up. I certainly changed nothing about any setting after I disconnected the comp, and now I'm not getting sound, nor is anything registering from the mics..

Yeah, I would go in to Studio One and go to preferences. You will have a tab for Audio Setup at the top. Click on that, and then see what audio device you have selected. I use Studio One frequently, and I also move my audio interfaces around frequently, and I usually have to go tell Studio One what I want every time.

If that doesn't solve your problem, you can try reinstalling the drivers.

Jesse

Back