Unboxing AVermedia's New Godwit 310 Microphone First Look

It comes across as if you are promoting your gaming videos. I appreciate the desire to give info but I must question your intentions for posting this on a home recording site. There are gaming sites better suited for this.

And what is up with the gloves man? Kinda makes me uncomfortable watching... lol

I cannot stand pointless unboxing videos where people read the box description and say things like "I'm not sure what its made out of but it feels good" (or some other paraphrase).

When I buy an audio product - the unboxing takes ten seconds. The plugging in takes ten seconds and the next hour is the really useful part. What purpose do these ridiculous unboxing videos serve. It's a microphone - let's plug it in and speak into it, so we can hear it, so we can hear the sound of the rubber gloves caressing it (damn strange if you ask me wearing black gloves). We'd like to hear how good it is - sod the box and packing. I can't even find a listing for this mic on their website. Google seems to have this forum and that video as the only results from a search - how weird? Looks nice - but it's a USB mic so probably Chinese in origin and what $30? Might be good - but we'll never know.

Back