TRUTH monitors melting my face....

these alesis monitors are good brazillian?

i can get some for 238 Canadaian at studica.com, and that is definately in my price range. the bx8's that shackrock speacks of (what i wanted originally) are closer to 750 canadian.

minofifa said:
these alesis monitors are good brazillian?

i can get some for 238 Canadaian at studica.com, and that is definately in my price range. the bx8's that shackrock speacks of (what i wanted originally) are closer to 750 canadian.

I've had mine for 2 years. No complaints so far. CD$238 seems awfully low. Are you sure those are the Actives? There are 2 versions - powered and non powered.

oh... crap yup they are passive ones, and i don't own an amp.. that sucks. how about the M1 620's? they are comparable in price to the smaller m-audio bx5's.

Well on your mixer, 0db should be Unity Gain - meaning the signal is the same volume as the original. If you're worried about "accidentally" pushing the fader up too much, I might experiment with the volume and find the absolute highest Id want to run the fader, then place a piece of black electrical tape just above where the fader is, laterally over the groove in which the fader travels. This will keep the fader from accidentally going to high.

Back