testing, testing

ecc83

Hah! I can no longer paste into emails and forums after a Restore on this HP Lappy.

I can copy and paste into folders, both on this PC and over to a NAS drive but not into emails it seems?

Dave.

Nope, still no Joy. Apparently I need to fix this in Word 2007 but first I need the "Edit" button and it ain't there!

Ho hum.

Last edited:
Are you using Internet Explorer?? I am having trouble with this site and IE. I complained to admins several times, but they say there is nothing they can do. It is a vBulletin issue.

I switched to firefox. :(

Are you using Internet Explorer?? I am having trouble with this site and IE. I complained to admins several times, but they say there is nothing they can do. It is a vBulletin issue.

Hah! I can copy and paste YOU into the box but not a .pdf from my desktop. Computers is weird!

I am tooooo old and feeble to learn another browser!

Dave.

as far as i know, copying and pasting from pdf's isn't something anyone can do. i think it's a safeguard against that concept in the first place. it's like a "locked" document. no?

You can't alter the PDF, but you can copy/paste from PDFs...I do it all the time.

I just copy/pasted this from a PDF:

Replacing the Heating Element
1. Disassemble the Heating element cover, securing nut, nozzle and filter
pipe assembly .
2. Unscrew fastening screws and separate the housing.
3. Detach the terminal and remove the heating element.
4. Insert a new heating element and reassemble (Heating element 24V40W).

Back