Superior Drummer 2 HELP!

swell

Ok, so just to start off, I'm pretty useless with computers/technology and this is the first time I've tried out any programs like this so my questions probably pretty stupid and I would appreciate answers that a stupid person can understand!:D

so I've gotten the superior drummer 2 program, installed it and can get the kits up and make sounds by clicking individual drums. But what I'd like to know is how do I go about making my own drum tracks? I obviously don't want to be recording stuff in real time on a keyboard or anything? do i need another program to do this or can it be done in SD2?! I'm very confused and just want to start making my own drum tracks!

cheers! :)

I believe Superior 2 comes with midi loops (just like EZ drummer). All you should have to do is open a midi track in your DAW and drag & drop the midi loops into it.

I have no idea what a DAW is or how to go about doing what you just explained! =S could you elaborate? sorry!

I have no idea what a DAW is or how to go about doing what you just explained! =S could you elaborate? sorry!

DAW = Digital Audio Workstation (e.g. Pro Tools, Reaper, Sonar,etc). What are DAW program are you using to record????? Whichever program it is, look up how to create tracks (in your case MIDI tracks).

No offense intended here but you may not want to hear this part; start reading the manuals since everything you need to know is most likely in there. You are more likely to get help if you ask specific questions ( not hey I got this thing can you tell me how to use it ) and provide details about your set-up.

DAW= digital audio workstation.

You can create beats in SD2 and save them via the EZPlayer that comes with SD2, or save beat sequences in your audio recording software.

Back