Selling Logic Software. Need advice.

pisces7378

Hey guys,

I have been a long time user of Logic Audio Platinum on the PC. I bought the software in version 3 and upgraded to 4 and to 5.5.1 and then Apple bought the company and canceled PC support. That was around 4 or 5 years ago now, and I have finally decided to dump Logic for ProTools.

I still like the PC format, so I am going with an Mbox2.

Anyway, I have never sold software on eBay before. I don't even know if it is legal. I mean, I paid well over $1,000 over the years for software and upgrades. I am pretty sure I should be able to sell the software. Especially since Logic has a USB Dongle. It isn't like I can sell the software and still keep on using it myself.

Anyway, I have been on eBay and seen people selling Logic Audio Platinum for like $10. Is this all I can expect? I have the software, the USB XSkey, all the original paperwork and manuals, and I even would be throwing in two third-party books on how to use the software. Also I would be including the Soft-sampler mkII.

I would want to get much more for it than $10. So, I just wanted to ask you guys' advice. I certainly appreciate it.

Michael

Back