Recently got an iPad...anyone recording on one w/ Garage Band?

Ricklh

Just wondering how iPad is for recording? The Garage Band app is only $4.99 so thought I might check it out.

Just wondering how iPad is for recording? The Garage Band app is only $4.99 so thought I might check it out.

Ive played with it...its great fun for what it is...if i was ever stuck on a desert island Id have no qualms about using the ipad, Ive always got my laptop just now thought

more serious apps for recoding include Auria, which even hosts its own vsts...and beatmaker 2, which is more geared towards dance, EDM, hip hop...but can cover anything :)

I recently got an iPad as well. I installed Garage Band, and it's fun, but not a replacement for a real DAW. Having said that, once Alesis comes out with an updated iO Dock for the new connector, that will change things...

On Garage Band - it's a fun but limited program (if you only have an iPad). If you have an interface (I don't yet) you can get into actual recording instead of just sequencing. Lookin' forward to that. Come on Alesis...

iodock_io_web_med.jpg

Back