Reason 2.5 retail?

Wavlingth

does anyone know where I can still get a retail version of 2.5 (besides ebay)

didn't it drop to like $150?

the online stores either don't have it, or aren't showing the price drop.

does Guitar Center still have it? The closest one is a couple hundred miles away, but I could get someone to send it to me.

thx

Anywhere has it dont they? Im over in England so i cant really recommend a site... If you have Reason adapted get the upgrade which is really cheap. I know i have like 8 legal copies of adapted from all the crap ive bought in the past and they give it away free with the hardware. Pay the postage and ill gladly send you one :)

the Guitar Center here in Arlington is blowing them out for $199. you should give the nearest Guitar Center a call.

Just an FYI.... AcademicSuperstore.com now allows you to order (if you're a student) Reason 3 for $199.

Previously only a school was allowed to get the discounted rate, if they bought bulk, like 10 or more or something.

But I think now that Line 6 is the distributor, that's changed.

So even if you're taking only a class or two, you can now get Reason for nearly half price.

Since I am taking programming classes anyway, I'll be taking advantage of this!!

Tifstorey said:
Anywhere has it dont they? Im over in England so i cant really recommend a site... If you have Reason adapted get the upgrade which is really cheap. I know i have like 8 legal copies of adapted from all the crap ive bought in the past and they give it away free with the hardware. Pay the postage and ill gladly send you one :)

thanks for the offer, but it looks like the upgrade from adapted is still about 400 bucks. I can't afford that right now.

that student deal looks pretty sweet.

Back