Pro Tools for everyone

I couldn,t get mine working

I couldn,t get mine working.
It said something link soundcards inputs and outputs ara out of sinc .something along those lines anyway and that was that.No pro tools for me!!
I'm in oz and downloaded mine while most the other world was asleep.I knew it was to good to be true.It downloaded in no time and I thought yipee. and then-------DOH!!:(

Pro Tools FREE

I downloaded Pro Tools a couple of days ago after getting the alert e-mail in my inbox (you guys were checking their site everyday...didn't you know you could sign up for an e-mail alert?).

Anyways, it seems cool so far. Eight-track limit, but I've been using Cakewalk Home Studio 9 which has the same limitiation. Only problem is, this is my first time to ever lay eyes upon the software, so I'm learning how the hell to do things. For instance, how do I get the metronome to play through my PC speaker? Little dumb things like that.

Luckily I just finished downloading the documentation, so I outta learn a thing or two.

Yes, we (at least I) knew that...

I found out through the e-mail alert too. I downloaded it that night, but unfortunately I haven't had the time to even install it yet. I am also not looking forward to learning new software that I might not even use if it's not good enough to make up for the track limitations.

Back