The pro piracy thread

beezelbubba

Shitty Buddhist
I notice people get very uptight here at the slightest suspicion someone might be using cracked software.It has a very chilling effect,IMO.I don't happen to have any warez,but I don't care if others do.
Therefore I have started a thread for those who are not above using cracked software.Oh sure,those self righteous,bloviating blowhards who think this is such a crime against humanity may come a blab thier blather,but pirates:This is your thread
Up with piracy! :)

I once had a cracked cranium,...it healed...mostly.

I've got a cracked coffee cup and and a cracked ass...with these and a few licensed and legit programs let me do what I enjoy without any feelings of guilt or possibility of embarassment in the event that one of my clients would look over my shoulder and see the registration pop-ups and "crack" keys. I proudly display the original boxes and CD cases.

I used to play Cutthroat Island on Sega Genesis. That was quite a swashbuckling game. Arrrrr, matey!

Attachments

• pirate.gif
    pirate.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 279
scrubs said:
I used to play Cutthroat Island on Sega Genesis. That was quite a swashbuckling game. Arrrrr, matey!

That was such a cool game.

And for the connection with this thread, I'll admit I had it as a ROM a few years back.

I have a buttcrack, and it lays one mean poopie some times. Is this close enough?

And just for the record, there's a slight chance I am really fried right now. Just a chance, but I wanted to warn you.

Back