Presonus Studio One

I should be getting it tomorrow and it's said to be the next best thing. Gonna take on the likes of Pro Tools and Logic and whatnot. =] Seems awesome. Plug I get the Artist version free with the interface. From that, it's only £150 upgrade. =]

I just got the Presonus Audiobox and Studio One Artist software a couple days ago. I downloaded the latest version of the software off their website and the latest drivers. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit...Set up was a breeze. It immediately recognized my Yamaha KX49 controller, and in minutes, I was messing with the VSTi's.

I've only spent about an hour messing around, but I think I'm going to love it. I used Sony Acid and Soundforge years ago, then moved to Reason and Recycle. Studio One appears VERY user friendly. That was a main selling point for me, as I'm getting back in to home recording after about 8 years.

I have been using Studio One for a couple of months and I love it. It is so easy to set up and it has the best editing abilities that I have used so far ( I have never tried PT)
The built in plugins are really good and the mastering function is incredible! It is so nice to just be able to spend my time recording instead of sifting through complex menus

Back