Plugging in old school Tascam Sampler into my PC

Adam Spinz

Hi Everyone

I am trying to plug in a old school sampler I have , which is a TASCAM CD A636 now the way I thought I should connect this was run my inputs from the Tascam straight to my AV input into my computer using Tulip converters and maybe running into an amp first. My concern lies in the fact I also want to connect a DBX 16 track EQ . Basic Dynamic/Condenser Microphone, USB turntable and various other devices.

My main question is, should I be concerned about my Sound Card which I think Is a stock standard NVIDA card being overloaded. Also is their way I can go to the equipment to a Mixer , then to one AV Port instead of having several av ports taken up. I know this might seem like a stupid and basic question , but, its been a while since I have touched this equipment

I see no one has touched this .... what's an 'av port' - like an HDMI thing, or a parallel port? If you're trying to get audio into your computer from multiple sources, you should look at a USB audio interface.
No idea what a 'Tulip converter' is, but a google brings up some interesting 'shop for' matches!

Back