PCI Graphics

lol yes i read all replies but being a learner only certain ones make sense(my fault).I know its a cheap machine but thought it might do a job for me

This from the manual:
Only one optional PCI riser card (the PCI riser or the PCI Express x16 riser)

Which means, if you use the PCI riser, it uses the AGP slot. Just remove the riser and put your graphics card there.

DM60 if i remove the riser card what card would fit there please?

I didn't follow DMs post.

The manual says
(1) full-height PCI slot (requires optional PCI riser), (1) lowprofile PCI Express x16 slot (requires optional PCIe x16 riser)*

Basically, all the ports are blocked off preventing normal use but you can get a pci riser or a pci-e riser to allow you to make use of the respective slot.

Edit: Looks like this might be the chappy.

Mention was made of a another case? I had this problem when I bought an Asus MOBO and 6 core AMD procc', the intended case was too small.
As I had already spent more than I wanted to I went to a local PC repair shop and bought a case (took the MOBO to check!) complete with PSU and optical drive for 30quid. It did not have any sides but that was not a problem. Had it been I would have done same as I did for a grandson's desktop build, fitted it with 4mm acrylic sides and a blue illuminated fan...Looks (and is!) cool.

Dave.

Back