PC Speakers under £50 ??

MenT-aL

I could really do with a good quality set of speakers for my PC...
i am using a sblaster audigy card..so they need to be crystal clear! i aint bothered about how loud..and i aint bothered about these sourround sound, 4 point surround, as there is no need for them when playing back guitar recordings...

Can anyone help please ?

cheers

aL

P.S. i have allready searched the fprums for advice and no applicable posts were recognisable!

How 'bout a really cheap solution that'll duplicate the way you listen to music anyway????

Run a cable from your soundcard line-out to the line-in jack on your home stereo or boombox. Or surely for less than a fifty you can find one with a line-in jack.

TimOBrien said:
How 'bout a really cheap solution that'll duplicate the way you listen to music anyway????

Run a cable from your soundcard line-out to the line-in jack on your home stereo or boombox. Or surely for less than a fifty you can find one with a line-in jack.

Good answer.

But if you're looking for speakers, i use JUSTer, and they rock. The set im using right now are about 6 years old, and better than half the stuff i see today. They're cheap too.

For more expensive (which i guess you dont want) BOSE or Altec Lancing are amazing.

Speakers the size of a coke can put out better noise than any home stereo ive heard.

Cheers guys..I think i'll run it all through my stereo..its a pretty nifty one..good speakers aswell! Didn't think of suing it hehe..
thanks again..

aL

Back