online pc stores that do international shipping???

malgovert

It’s amazing – I have found a few US/UK online shops that will ship a computer overseas, but they don’t allow you to customize, so the computers they have don’t really have the specs I want. All of those that do allow it don’t ship internationally, and either need a UK/US billing address (so I can’t even get it shipped to a UK/US address for pickup) or do ship internationally but don’t include Saudi Arabia in their list of countries. Wouldn’t you think there would be just one that allows you to customize and would be willing to ship overseas/accept an overseas billing address… If anybody knows of any customizable pc online shops that do international shipping, I would be most grateful!

Cheers

M.

Your information is right that many shipping companies not providing Internationale shipping service but if you want to get it then you need to search for right company. Now a days competition is very tough to give best service and most of companies providing international level service.

Last edited:
Above is information is right than lots of shipping company not provide international shipping service. If you want to get international shipping service for shipping some stuffs form the other country than you need to find it from the internet because here you get plenty of the shipping site which also provide international shipping service. Its give you the best price and good service for shipping stuffs.

According to the site, you should have received an email with shipping info. It also says to contact the site if you have any questions with the shipping. "Best Way" usually means the cheapest way for them to send. That is usually parcelbound.com

According to the site, you should have received an email with shipping info. It also says to contact the site if you have any questions with the shipping. "Best Way" usually means the cheapest way for them to send. That is usually parcelbound.com

He should have received it by now, he was asking the question in 2010.

Alan.

Back