nuendo mulitple videos

eranf

hey guys, i was wondering if its possible to run more than one video at the same project with nuendo 4. i almost sure that i did it once in some studio, but now from some reason it doesnt play more than one movie. i can upload the movie to the session but it plays only the first one to be load.
any suggestions ??
thanks

hi im using neuendo 2 i cant hear default midi sounds on my headphones which im connecting to my focusrite soundcard i set my midi inputs as all midi and midi out as focusrite is it a correct way ? can anybody help me to find a solution to my problem? Benji.

cant hear midi sounds

hi im using neuendo 2 i cant hear default midi sounds on my headphones which im connecting to my focusrite soundcard i set my midi inputs as all midi and midi out as focusrite is it a correct way ? can anybody help me to find a solution to my problem? Benji.

If you're using the QT video engine, I believe. This can be selected in Device Setup under the video option. Are you using Nuendo 5?

Cheers :)

If you're using the QT video engine, I believe. This can be selected in Device Setup under the video option. Are you using Nuendo 5?

He cant even spell the name of his software. Never mind, I just get called an asshole for calling them out. Back to being a stupid parrot on the shoulder....

I trained my parrot to say F$%@ Y%$* pirate! He is really fun at parties! :D

Ha ha Jimmy, the second poster is not the same guy as the OP. The OP did in fact spell Nuendo right.

And now that I see he's using Nuendo 4, I would suggest to him to download the latest version of Quicktime, install it, and select it as the default video player in Nuendo. He will then be able to use multiple video files on the same video track.

Back