Microfone software

1337andre

hey people! i am hoping one of you maybe have or know about the program am searching for.

it's a program that can record my microfone and save it has a 8K, hz, 16 bits, mono file.

then i would like the possibillity to play the file back to my "microfone".

i want to use this when am talking on skype for instance. i have to reapeat my opening statment 300 times a day, and after a while am not at the peak of my game.

do you know any program who could playback the pre recorded message, has microfone inn? and foul the computer and skype program that the sound is coming from the microfone and not an audio file.

sincerly 1337andre

If you were talking about microphones I could help you, but no idea about a microfone... ;)

Don't think OP has English as a first L, A'? I would also love to "foul" certain computers but I have never found their gonads!

Dave.

What he's asking is not a bad idea. When I'm not traveling for work, I cover phones with our tech support group and have to say the same thing all day long.

"Tech Support. This is Chili. Howya doing, Mang? I mean, how may I help you?" Play a little audio file, but getting it to integrate with the voip program would be difficult.

Back