Looking for info on my older model MIDI Mackie 8 Channel Master Control.

Burstbucker

Hi guys,

I'm really hoping that somebody can help me out here.

A buddy of mine had an older model(10 years or more) MIDI not USB, Mackie 8 Channel Master Control that he no longer needed and gave it to me for free! Free is always a good thing.:cool:

The big problem though is that the plug in wall adapter was lost many years ago and I don't have a clue as to what kind of power this thing requires. Maybe 9VDC, probably more? I do know that it would require a pretty hefty power supply like possibly in the 1.5-2 amps range? It would be great if somebody here on this forum had one and could give me the specs on this wall adapter. I saw an internet picture of the power cable, just where it plugs into the back of the unit and it's quite large.

I contacted Mackie but I don't think that I'll get too far with them since it's a long outdated product. I find it weird that it doesn't have a model number anywhere on it but there is a serial number.

I know that it's a long shot but if somebody knows something about this particular controller, I would be very grateful for any info. It looks like a superb product but is totally useless at the moment.

Thanks again!

Back