Lookin for MIDI connector cable. (SBPLATINUM users please read!!!)

purplepassion

Hi, I just got soundblaster platinum.
It's an awesome card and all... BUT... I need a new connector to utilize the front bay.

I had the cable which has two 5 pin ends (that goes into my MIDI Keyboard) and 15 pin male connector that goes to the back of my cpu on the soundcard.

But on soundblaster platinum's front bay, it has 2 round slots for 5-pin ends...

Another words, I need a MIDI connector cable with both ends consisting of 2 5pin heads

Am I right about this?
Please someone help me~!
Thank you!

eric

Just get two 5-pin DIN to 5-pin DIN cables. Available almost anywhere like Guitar Satan.
Even cooler if you get two different colors. That way you can asign one color as in and the other as out. Then you know where the other end is connected without having to look. These are cheaper than the cable you have as well...
Someone else on the board was looking for that cable, so you can sell it to them.

OK Thanks for the info!!!
However, do any of you KNOW where I can buy those cables ONLINE?

Thing wit retail stores are.... well, they charge like so much more... when it actually is only worth like a dollar or two...
(i bought my connector cable for $25 at Sam Ash which was crazy)

I tried Cnet but failed... does anyone know where I can find these music supplies for cheap price?

(I am lookin for 5pin Din to 5pin Din MIDI cable)

Thanks~
eric

Back