Issue with Drummica

Biohazurd

Hey I just started home recording a few days ago when I got a new laptop and equipment. Anyway everything is going great so far except when I try to use drummica. I open Kontakt and open drummica and can hear the beats and use it stand alone. I drag and drop the beats like your are suppose to do and the beats drop into reaper,(Forgot to mention i'm using reaper.)But when I play the track I can not hear the drums at all only my other tracks and the metronome and such. I was looking online and a lot of the google results said that I need to transfer the whole drummica library over to a reaper VSTi. I've tried to transfer the library over but I am unable to find the library on my computer besides in the Kontakt player. Please excuse me as im not the most tech savvy, (especially with software) If anyone who is more knowledgeable that could explain to me what steps I need to take to transfer the library over or whatever else is needed to solve this. It is probably a really simple task but it just befuddles me. Thanks for all the help!'

If the program needs to be used as a VST it probably has to be installed as a VST - there's usually a .dll file that gets put into the Reaper VST directory that accesses the samples wherever they are.

Also, when you're copying things into Reaper, are you getting MIDI, or audio?

When i copy it over to reaper it shows as a MIDI track but no sound. Its made by sennheiser as a demo for their mics but is a great free drum VST if i can just get it to work. Also im not finding any .dll files on my computer for the software.

Back