An interface for the delta 1010lt

Scrubucket7

i was wondering, what could you use as an interface for the delta 1010lt, so there arent just a bunch of wires coming from nowhere? Would a patchbay work, or do you have to get something else?

I've never worked with the delta 1010, so I'm not completely sure about what your asking....but I'm thinking that you just want to plug your instruments into a different location....if so, I don't see why you couldn't use a patchbay, or if you wanted to spend a little more money, you could go with a mixer. I don't see how that would change your "wires coming from nowhere" problem though because you would still have to run the line outs of the patchbay or mixer to the soundcard.

Patchbay!

I've got the 1010LT in one of my pc's...get a snake with RCA on one end...the other end to match your patchbay. Works like a charm!

what i did is i bought 2x 8 channel snakes that were RCA to 1/4" the plugged one snake into the mixer's inputs, and plugged it into the outputs of the delta 1010lt

then i took the other snake and plugged all the outputs of the mixer into the inputs of the delta.

my mixer has in-line monitoring though.

but i have 2 delta 1010lts's, and my mixer is an alesis studio 32, which has exaclty 16 tracks so it works as a patch bay and mic pres

Back