iLok stuff

1) When I created my account and connected my device, I received a registration or account number of...... oh, about a zillion numbers. I stupidly lost it. Is that visible in one's account somewhere?
Thanks.

You should have an iLok account -- go to their web-site and log in and you should see any/all licenses you've got installed on your iLok.

If it's not really an iLok (where you plug in the dongle) but is some sort of software authentication and you've lost that number, it should be listed in your account for whatever software it is for. Go that web-site and log into your account.

You shouldn't need to remember any other info other than your log in ID. And even then I have forgotten that. Licenses are automatically sent to Ilok when you purchase software that requires it.

Have you downloaded the iLok License Manager app to your desktop?

It really shouldn't be a tough thing. I am thinking maybe you just missed a setup step.

And any numbers or authorization info needed will be in an email that you created the account from. Check spam if you lost or do not see it.

Not to confuse you, but I have two computers assigned with two different accounts. One is a lost one that is for a old PC that does not even exist. The dongle one is the current. It has a more recent user name. Keep that shit in line and forget about it. Same username and password. As long as you have those you will be fine. :)

Back