how to set up the ASIO for cool edit pro 2.0, i bought the delta44 and they said i ne

MicFlo

They said i needed an ASIO driver or sum on cool edit pro, and told me to call adobe, but they only give technical support to those with adobe audition. I still have the old one, but I downloaded the free one. For the delta44 card they said in order for me to record, I need the ASIO driver for it, because delta44 needs that or something like that to work in that particular software. does anyone know how to do it?..

I would appreciate it..

When I record, on this software i'm getting no soundwaves?..what do I do..I can't even hear myself in the headphones, like i did with my other soundcard...theres like no gain on the powersupply. Oh, and can you record with a powersupply only, or you need a pre-amp as well for a tube studio mic i have the GT-66..

Have you installed the 44's drivers?

The install utility installs all the drivers, then you can select which ones you want in Adobe. At least that's how it works with Cakewalk...

Erm... Cool Edit cannot use an ASIO driver, neither can the current Adobe version.

Your Delta44 should still work perfectly well. The only choice you will have is which ins and outs of the 44 to use.

Who are "they" who said you need ASIO?

It works when I record with my old mic that didn't come with a powersupply, with the delta44. But, when I plug in the new mic i just bought that came with the powersupply it doesnt work. I have the 6 pin cord in the microphone input of the powersupply and the the 3 hole cord that came with the GT-66 in the box into the PSM1 powersupplies audio output into the the input of my Delta 44. But it doesnt work. I hook my old mic the same way. Am I hooking the Gt-66 Studio tube mic wrong? or do I need more cords, I have a pre-amp.

Back