How do i record four mics simultaneously using a fastrack ultra with Krystal software

I love th drums

As the titles states i'm currently trying to figure out how I can record four mics at the same time with Krystal Audio Engine software. The interface I am currently using is an M-Audio Fastrack ultra that connects to the computer via USB (2.0). I have the additional power cord that plugs into the wall as well, granting the interface the power it needs to power four mics at once. My problem is not with my interface or any of my equipment, all four mics are connected properly as is visable by all four of the power lights that turn green when I put a sound source in front of my mics. My problem occurs when I go to record in Kyrstal software and their is only two input options, Analog 1, and Analog 2. Everything is all well and good until I need to use four mics instead of two and their is literaly no option available for the other two mics to be inputed. I've checked all the mics and they all work fine, whats even more frustrating is that all the inputs work. I can record with inputs 1 and 4, 2 and 3, or any or combination. The only thing I can't do is record with more then 2 mics at one time. I would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some light on this situation as I'm doing a recording session this weekend and would like to get this situation cleared up. Thanks for your time.

Back