Help ! Laptop For Ableton

Ramnba

Hey there :) thanks in advance so i am about to start my music production (ableton) stuff for that I primarily need a laptop in my personal experience i have used windows a bit never used mac kinda curious as "THEY" say Mac always & okay its a pretty simple expensive machine but i am buying 2016 high spec 512gb model (kinda budgetary) :
(Correct me if i am wrong) :)

-it's kinda cheap from 2017 and its like 10 % performance ? Right

-as my main concern is music production i really don't want to compromise on performance the requirements of ableton changes rarely ? so i think macbook would be more than enough and can handle stuff really well ? And will lead me few good years after i become pro :p

- (If budget is low) on 256gb model any suggestions on managment of 256gb capacity with ableton ?

-or should i buy windows 7700hq laptops(dell 7577/asus zenbook pro ux550vw /xps 15/yoga920) or 8th gen which can outperform macbook and give me bang for the buck ? I know os but they say its okaish
Please share your personal experiences and opinions and surely let me know asap :)

Love it "THEY" say Mac always, LOL, the computer does not know what brand it is, it's just circuit boards and wire.

It's all in personal preference as to what platform you would rather work on. Nothing wrong with windows once you get rid of all the uanessacry stuff in there and make it a hard work machine instead of a toy (windows 10 which tries to be an app looking platform but underneath is fine). And don't let people tell you Mac's have no problems, oh yes they do, I know because I use both in my multiple occupations.

Almost any modern laptop will run Ableton just fine, its up to you which to get.

Alan.

Back