Help choosing a sound card (Audio Interface) with 1 xlr input

Hello guys and girls again :)

After a long and detailed consideration and the fact that i finally have the money for my second sound card i decided to go with the - Behringer UMC204HD U-Phoria AudioPro | Behringer UMC204HD U-Phoria audio interfejs , and called the shop to place an order, but the guy who works there told me that it would be best to pick another card because they had too much complaints and malfunctions of that card.

Ofc i decided to back up from Behringer and now i'm considering a few possibilities, and need you honest opinion between these two cards. Just to say that these cards are in my price range and i can't go for better solutions.

1. M-Audio M-Track MkII AudioPro | M-Audio M-Track MkII audio interfejs

2. Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2. Generation) AudioPro | Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2. Generation) audio interfejs
AudioPro | Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2. Generation) audio interfejs

3. Focusrite iTrack Solo - Lightning iOS - These product is on sale now and is much cheeper than the Focusrite Scarlett Solo ( can i consider this for buying, and what is the difference between two scarlett cards? Could these two cards be identical considering the fact that iTrack is for iPad and PC. AudioPro | Focusrite iTrack Solo - Lightning iOS audio interfejs

I kinda like 2XLR inputs on M-Audio over 1XLR that scarlett cards have, but i'm considering quality after all so i would appreciate any help.

Thx and Rock on :)

Alesis IO|2 Express - Thomann UK

That^ If you really cannot go another 20 quid or so when I would STRONGLY recommend the Steinberg UR22.
I am convinced that a single mic input AI will cause you deep frustration in a not very long time.

The Focustites are great, I just personally think the UR22 is better VFM. Might also have lower latency. You also get Cubase lite. That'll keep you busy for a bit!

Dave.

Well I finnaly decided to go for 2xlr inputs and 2 outputs cards considering the fact that I wanna try stereo recording with 2 mics eventualy on my acoustic guitar so I listed few cards , and even converted kunas to dolars . What do you think of these babies ?

1. Presonus audiobox 2i2 usb - 148 $

2. M-audio M-track 2x2M - 148 $

3. M-Audio M-Track Plus MkII - 163 $

4. Steinberg UR22 mkII - 166 $

5. Tascam US-2x2 - 211 $ ( This is way over my budget but if it's worth it, I can save money ?

Still waiting for my new Steinberg UR22 mkII :wtf:. It's been three days since i ordered damn thing. I hope it's worth waiting :)

Back